Monday, August 1, 2011

There are Knots in this Heart of Mine...

I feel completely trapped in the midst of holding myself up to the Christian standard & not letting myself get walked over and taken advantage of. I want to vent out the grueling details of what has been going on throughout this past week but I know it wouldn't be right. There is no possible way to tell how I've been mistreated, lied to, taken advantage of in this job of mine.

My emotions are getting the best of me and my stomach is in knots.

How I feel is beyond explanation. Everyone wants me to be mature and handle things for myself but then they go behind me to discuss the problems instead of treating me like the adult they want me to be.

I love my family. I'm glad I have a support system that stands up for me and guides me when I am in need. I am glad that at the end of the day they forgive me when I am wrong and when I am disappointing because I am the little girl in those pictures on the mantle, I am still just that little girl, learning how to be someone in this big ol' world. I'm sad that they have been drug into this bad situation by people other than myself but I am glad they had the big and bold words that I couldn't find the heart to say, even when I needed to.

Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment