Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Can I just say that I am really happy?

happy. HAPPY. HAPPY!!!
I really don't have any explanation for it except that I am overwhelmingly blessed with an abundance of wonderful people in my life.

I have learned to finally let go of my need to control and worry about things.
I have let go of planning every little detail of my future.
I have let go of trying to find a mate & the funny things is that since I have begun letting go, things and people have just been throwing themselves my way (in good & bad ways).
I have been trusting God and it feels better than it ever has before!

I hope that you have a revelation in your life that internalizes the idea of things you need to let go of & surrender to the Lord. Do you believe He has your best intention in mind? Do you believe it is better that your own?

You don't need a week at a Christian camp to feel the presence of God or to understand what He wants from your life here on Earth. You need to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment