Thursday, April 4, 2013

College Window

This week has been exhausting!

Sometimes I look back on the week and cannot fathom how I got through it. Lately, the days have been flying by, then weeks, then soon I will be completely done with college. When I focus on what a small window college is, I appreciate it. I like being challenged, I'm thankful for the smaller classes that invite feedback, opinion and critiques. I like stretching my mind, thinking of abstract things I wouldn't otherwise. I have even stumbled upon a newfound art I enjoy. Poetry. Well, I don't write it for fun but when I have to write pieces for class, I enjoy it.

That's all we can hope for here, I suppose, in college, I mean. Aggieland has not disappointed when I consider all the hopes that have been exceeded. We hoped to meet wonderful people, be encouraged to do new things, for the simple chance that we may unexpectantly fall in love with something we never thought of doing before. College allows us to reflect on who we are, where we are going, and what we will eventually become.

I love college and I'm not sure how ready I am to depart...
yet, I know the small window is closing soon and I will be forced out, despite.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEixuucMdQ7cE0wgxm4FJsnrgigMYlhWsEQaBU0kVqE2ik_V94Iqm9V3u_5AtUAZuFmLTqzGGDtwVyQtWGpNITX8IZ2TLTqB6J-RDieM_rKM3GDFOZ6r3wClRA7_Tmg1wrt1VgpaSqHZB8o/s1600/regular-window.jpg
"Window of Opportunity"

3 comments:

  1. College certainly does seem to fly by doesn't it? Looks like you're making the best of it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth. Sometimes I totally understand being in that window
    I might have even been here too long.
    In danger of going over excess credit hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your graphics and design!!!

    ReplyDelete