Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Grad & Go

I have found myself wandering into rooms, completely forgetting what I need there, doing a few pirouettes (just to prove to myself I still can) and then wandering out, remembering seconds later what I had gone to get in the first place.

I don't want to be wandering about without purpose or memory. I don't want to be dancing beside the very thing that called me into action, then so easily forget it and quickly leave.

This can all be correlated to a quick approaching college graduation, I'm sure of it.

Because when I think of my future it doesn't include a fancy office with my name on the desk or any set thing, really. I've found myself falling more and more in awe of the unpaved path, of getting away to do something unusual, of rebelling against everything society tells us we should 'find in college' to explore something greater, instead.

I want to be far away from here, or close, or wherever I may be called to go with the reason I went in the first place in the forefront of my mind, perfectly clear. I want to be in tune with the mountains God is moving all around the world, to be part of His motion, and to be completely aware of the fact that although I have limitations--He does not.

I simply want to graduate & go...in the sweet name of Christ.

I want to learn about the world in order to learn about my Maker.

He promises unimaginable glory & He prevails & I am so glad He does.


No comments:

Post a Comment