Thursday, August 8, 2013

Imperfect

Right before I start writing a new blog entry I usually have some idea as to what it will be about and try to loop it into saying something I believe to be true about life, love, or Faith. I always think that in order to establish credibility, I'll need to incorporate a bible verse or two, the basics. The more I write or ponder whatever topic I'm aiming for, the more it usually changes direction and doesn't look at all like I'd initially anticipated. I usually come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what exactly it says because it was written by a determined soul seeking Jesus, typed with hands desiring to serve Him well, and ultimately brainstormed by a woman caught between an ugly world and a perfect God. So, it's okay for words to be thrown along this page, imperfectly because I am imperfect but He is good & uses me despite myself.

Oh, to let what matters, matter and to let what doesn't fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment